What all this translates to is simple: If you want to be able to reach your people reliably and on your terms, email will let you do that. And to be able to use email, you need some quality email marketing services or tools (or at least one of them – preferably the best one).
Without further ado, here are the top email marketing platforms that we’re testing today:
- Sendinblue – Best bulk email software for beginners
- Mailchimp – Best email marketing services for small business
- GetResponse – Best email service provider
- Drip – Best email marketing platform for eCommerce
- ConvertKit – Best email marketing software for bloggers
- InfusionSoft – Quality email marketing automation tool